In order of importance, there are 7 things we need your help with
1. Door knocking for Lucy.
2. Making phone calls for Lucy.
3. Hosting a meet and greet.
4. Driving Lucy from door to door.
5. Writing Letters to the Editor for your local papers in support of Lucy.
6. Writing neighbor to neighbor postcards for Lucy.
7. Being a lawn sign captain, or putting one up in your lawn.
1. Every Saturday at the Norwalk DTC headquarters at 23 South Main Street you can come to canvass or phone bank. We have three two hour shifts 11-1, 1-3 and 3-5 for door knocking. We send canvassers out in groups, pairing new canvassers with experienced campaigners. You can also come any time from 11-5 to phone bank on Saturdays. You can sign up here.
2. We have weekly phone banks and canvassing events for Lucy at the Norwalk HQ. Every Wednesday we have phone banking from 5-8. You can sign up here.
To canvass or phone bank for Lucy at another time please contact Will Cromwell, the campaign manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or text him at 203-246-3972 and he can set up a time that works for you!
3. To host a meet and greet for Lucy please fill out this Google Form and we will reach out to you.
4. We need people to Drive Lucy from door to door, which allows her to reach many more houses. We need drivers from 4-7:30 every Monday through Thursday. You can sign up for a shift here.
5. We need people to write letters to the editor in support of Lucy and in support of the Democrats. We also need people who are willing to attach their names to letters already written. If you live in Norwalk you can send a letter in to The Hour to email@example.com. They must be 300 words or less.
If you live in New Canaan you can fill out a Letter to the Editor on this part of the Advertiser page. They must be under 250 words. In order to be in the weeks Advertiser they must be submitted by Monday at 9 a.m.
6. We will be starting our Neighbor to Neighbor campaign on the first of October. You can come by whenever we have a phone bank to fill out postcards in October.
Thank you so much for supporting my campaign,